Random google voice funny...

Last Updated:

1. GPShift

GPShift Member This Topic's Starter

I had to share this...
    Preface: my Google voice # leads to both myself and my father because it is a work # for my side business and I dont like to moonlight during work hours, so he takes side business calls for me from 8-5. he lives 100 miles away from me and is NOT very technical nor is he a phone geek.

I didn't realize that I had not turned off the SMS settings for his phone in Google voice.

the first set of messages is between ME and my friend. on day one
    the second is between my father and my friend...at 6:50 in the morning. on day two.

Mirko : Hey, you're using droid now? 9:24 AM
    3 more messages
    Me: Yup... 9:25 AM
    Me: Better Google integration for me 9:26 AM
    Mirko : Tell me about it - I was surprised to read you have one, and I'd like your feedback 9:26 AM
    Mirko : Ups and downs....depending on you opinion I will decide whether to keep iPhone or switch 9:26 AM
    Me: I'm heading into a meeting... ill catch you up in a bit 9:34 AM

Later that Day I sent Mirko an email explaining all the joys of converting from Iphone to Droid. the next morning..

Mirko : ? 6:33 AM
    4 more messages
    Me: Sorry i have on idea who you are 6:36 AM
    Mirko : Mirko - you send me an email yesterday after I asked you for feedback on droid, figured you knew it was me 6:37 AM
    Me: I know you did. I have on idea why you are asking me about Droid and i dont know you 6:43 AM
    Mirko: Haha - who are you? 6:47 AM
    Me: The person you sent strange texts to 6:50 AM
    [FONT=&quot]Mirko : [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tell you what, either you're my buddy messing with me, or you need to call your provider and tell them to give you a different number that isn't already in use[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 6:52[/FONT]

At this point I finally wake up because my phone is registering ALL of these texts going both directions and I just cant ignore that many in a row...

when I finally figure out what is going on I had to call my father and say " OK stop texting... ill explain later."

then I called Mirko and did the same.

as I said...

just had to share because when I finally woke up...
    that was funny as hell

Advertisement