Random HTC screenGeneral

Last Updated:

1. wisel

wisel Member This Topic's Starter

I keep getting the HTC screen you see on power up. Totally random, each time i was doing different things. 3-4 times since last night. Anyone else experience this?

Advertisement
  2. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

do you have the 2.1 rom ... unfortunately it is probably necessary at this point to state that every where you go ;) ... but it probably means that one of your apps is interfering with sense and making it restart which would cause you to see random htc screens ... used to happen to me every once and a while but not lately

3. wisel

wisel Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks ericd, i dont have 2.1 but i did just install runstar because my garmin forerunner had to get sent away for repair. Im going to uninstall to confirm.

4. Drumminraider204

Drumminraider204 Well-Known Member

same thing happened to me the other day. I pulled the battery and have been fine since. Mine did that several times as i hit the return arrow while using handcent, but like i said has not done it since i pulled the battery

5. eristocrat

eristocrat Well-Known Member

I'm running 1.5 and this has happened to me too a few times in the last few days. Mostly when I was multitasking too. I let it catch up with itself and the HTC screen closed, sense started to load. I used ATK to free up memory and it seemed fine. Probaly wouldn't hurt to reboot and/or battery pull.