Random question Is she white?

Last Updated:

1. Sainix

Sainix Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

k so me and my gf were talking and she hates how people call her diff stuff she says she is white and to me she looks white so what do you guys think does she look white? if not why what makes her look like anything else thanks for anyone who puts an opinion in lol random but she wants me to ask and see what people think

IMAG0004 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Advertisement
  2. antjonz

antjonz New Member

She looks like she is mixed with white and asian. If i saw her n the street, I would say she was asian.

3. Sainix

But what about her makes you think that? that is what i am trying to kinda figure out thx for the post =]

4. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd say she looks vaguely Philippino, Maybe? It's tough to say why, just my first impression. Something about her eyes and cheek bones...

5. BobPaul

BobPaul Well-Known Member

The way she looks.

6. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

^^LOL
    agree with eyebeams comment.......
    btw she's deff a hottie and in the grand scheme of things does her nationality/origins really matter?

7. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

She looks kinda Mexican too. If you didn't say otherwise it would seem she had very little Caucasian in her at all. It's her skin color. Is it a natural tan? She looks like a Filipino/Mexican girl who is a bit pale. High hair line, wider nose. Obviously white people can have these features too but all paired together with the skin color is why she does not look white in my opinion.

And just in case I mean no disrespect at all, she is a pretty girl.

eyebeam likes this.
  8. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

@ VOA - Yeah, I was also thinking possibly Hispanic as well. South American maybe... Good call.

9. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

She looks like a mixie, but you do see she got her Asian origins in tact.

10. Genetic_Bloom

Genetic_Bloom Well-Known Member

Looks Hispanic to me too. The hair color and dark eyes.

11. Sainix

She is very fixed on the fact that she is white, me i love her no matter what but it means the world to her to have people think she is and she wanted to know why people think she looks asian all the time and never white. i could care less how she looked.

Ty for the hottie remark haha =p

NightAngel79 likes this.
  12. Sainix

Yep natural, she hates to get any kinda suntan lol she wants to be pale as hell

13. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

Well, it's her face features actually that makes her look more or less Asian ish. Yes, her skin tone is Caucasian like - but her features is of a mix. I think she should be happy for having the "best" of two worlds imo and be happy with her looks.

14. Sainix

I tell her that everyday lol she dose not listen haha. hope that once she sees sum of this maybe it will make her feel better or help her.

15. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Or she becomes even more self conscious... :confused:

16. Sainix

=0 crap i hope that dont happen....hmmmmmmmmmm no i dont know what to do lol.

K QUICK girl advice go go go lololol

17. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

Well, she does question her self worth. This might sound bit hard, instead of comfirming how good looking she is. Just ignore the sentence and change it, you do probably say how you love her and how much you enjoy her looks. Continue with that and just ignore her comments when she start complaining about her looks.

It is something females are master at doing, usual by going against them they will just go even more against it. So instead of validating them, just ignore those kinds of question of evaluation and talk about something else. :)

That's my tip for those situations.

Sainix likes this.
  18. Sainix

LOL i like his idea i hope its not to late to try this hahaha smart stuff right here

19. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

Nose, cheekbones, and eyes are what makes me think she looks like she has some asian blood.

20. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Keep replies respectful and within the bounds of decency, please. This is the OP's girlfriend you're discussing, remember? :rolleyes:

Aiyan likes this.
  21. dunn2010

dunn2010 Active Member

Do you really think your the first person to tell their girlfriend something and for them not to believe it?

My girlfriend is self consious about a few things and at the end of the day shes a good looking girl, dosen't matter how many times i tell her she aint going to listen.

Its just a woman thing, you say things like "you look really good in that dress" and they say "no i don't it makes me look out of proportion", "you have really nice eyes" they say "no i don't their a horrible shade of "insert colour".

IMO its just what woman do, the only thing you can do is just keep telling them their beautiful.

you can tell your girlfriend has some sort of asian origins from her features , but that dosen't change the fact shes a goodlooking lass, as i said just keep telling her that, she won't ever belive you, but its better than saying nothing :).

Sainix likes this.
  22. Sainix

Nice to hear you understand where I'm coming from =)ha yea I guess it is a women thing lol I like the advice though just keep saying good things no matter if they care or not. They really are such strange creatures women but you can't live without them lol.

23. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Mexican and Caucasian ("white" European).

24. Isthmus

Isthmus Well-Known Member

Here is a question for you and your GF - Why does it even matter?

BTW, if I had to guess, I would say that either she or one of her parents is of south east asian or malay extraction. Still, I'm not sure how that matters in any way to anyone, other than perhaps knowledge of your own cultural background.

25. byteware

byteware Well-Known Member

Something to think about... No one is really white in this country.

Over the last 600 years or so, if a black person could pass as a white person, they did so. They abandoned family and friends and lived as a white person. They had kids, who had kids, who had kids...This happened often enough, that I can almost promise you that NO one in this country is pure white, we've all got a little something in us.

As other races start immigrating, it happened with other races as well, asian, hispanic, etc...

Chances are that she's got a little something in her history... it's nothing to worry about. We all do.