random rebooting?Support

1. Eris1981

Eris1981 Well-Known Member

Is anyone having any random rebooting? It seems if I leave mine on the dock that it reboots itself when idle every once in awhile. I have seen it about once a day so far?

Advertisement
    :
  2. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

I guess best to find out which version of andy we all have, andy 3.0.1 for me,and another annoying thing is my fecking browser keeps crashing when loading and browsing sites like this!!!
  3. Eris1981

I have 3.1... and it just started. I actually am thinking it may be an app I installed.
  4. Pretkomel

Pretkomel Well-Known Member

It happens when the battery dock is less than 30% charged. You should check and see if that is your case.
  5. Eris1981

I figured it out, it wasnt a full reboot. I finally caught it when it was happening. Multipicture was causing a launcher crash.

I have not had reboots from a dock less then 30%. I have used it with the dock at 3% without issue
  6. Eris1981

Ok now it is doing it undocked and the battery is over 57% I was sitting at my work computer and looked over at it and it was rebooting, I have not touched it in 4+ hours.
  7. Mikedroids

Mikedroids Active Member

I experienced the same thing, waking up one morning and glancing over at it and caught it rebooting. It happened one time though, not sure if it'll happen again
  8. sid52

sid52 Active Member

just about to post a query about this. I have the same problem. Rather irritating as all my open web pages and applications disappear. I think it happens even when dock is above 30% charged, but I'll now check.

Sid
  9. ktradx

ktradx Active Member

omg... I can't believe it.. my transformer was work just fine.. I just undocked it took the dock upstairs to charge. when I came back to turn the screen back on. it was rebooting. I thought nothing of it until I let it go into idle for a few minutes. yet again it rebooted if idle for more than 2 minutes...
  10. ktradx

ktradx Active Member

Ok, I've solved it. Had to reset tablet to factory settings.. everything is working fine now. No more rebooting when the tablet goes into sleep.
  11. clarkiboi

clarkiboi New Member

i also expiriencing random reboot but mine is a mid tablet from china it has cortex a8 1.5 ghz speed at first i also had headache in my tablet, what i did is i transfered all application to device storage not in sd using app2sd after that it fix the problem my device stay long without reboot hope it can help...
  12. blaw918

blaw918 Active Member

I must be lucky. I got a referb from compusa for 299.00 running ics and have not had any of these problems. Woohoo! Ofcoarse now that i said that ill probly start havin problems
  13. Eris1981

The wake lock app has solved the rebooting, not a terrible hit to my battery, but still worse than honeycomb.