Random reboots 3-4 times a day ><Support

Last Updated:

1. Jysnwllms

Jysnwllms Active Member This Topic's Starter

Idk what else i can do. i started out on rooted 2.1. At first it was complete fine up untill a few weeks ago. Once it started i decided to flash a barebones rooted 2.2 rom over and i figured it would get rid of the issue. That didnt help it either. So i moved to a more well known rom thinking maybe it will fix it so i flashed over skyraider 3.3 with sense and its still doing it. This happens like 3 times a day and sometimes it will get caught in a boot loop where it restarts before its even completely loaded. So i have to pull the battery for like 10 min. What else can i do? its soooo annoying

Advertisement
  2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Most people with reboot issues have a problem with conflicting apps. Do not have two or more apps that control the same core functions ie; brightness, ring toggles, music players

cube (3) music player was causing my reboots.

3. Jysnwllms

Jysnwllms Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks that makes sense. Earlier today it happened while i had winamp playing music while playing angry birds. Then i went to youtube to see how to three star a level and that put it into the boot loop. Kinda sucks but at least now i know