Random Thought Thread

1. hopalee

hopalee Well-Known Member

I like beer. Especially when I'm drinking it and watching The Hangover!!!!
  2. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Yesterday we got to leave work at noon...so I went to a bar and got a tall draft :)
  3. hopalee

Have some right now. Drink with me! It's fun!
  4. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Too late for me. Not sure why I'm still up truthfully. Or why I'm on here. lol
  5. hopalee

The Hangover is one of the funniest movies ever made!
  6. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

How does packet switching work....
  7. RozzaC

RozzaC Well-Known Member

Anyone else following the WWDC event?
  8. BOO5TED

BOO5TED Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  9. glow worm

glow worm Well-Known Member

if only i have the health to drink now.. i will be drinking my life away everyday.

sigh..
  10. cds0699

cds0699 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be great if there was a section of this forum for all those that wish to argue over Apple/iPhone stuff? Like, Apple discussion section, or something like that. This is an Android forum afterall.
  11. BOO5TED

Wouldn't it be great if all those who wanted to argue over Apple/iPhone just would stay on the Apple/iPhone forums? This is an Android forum afterall. :p
    hopalee likes this.
  12. cds0699

I'd have to agree with that, 10 threads a day on Apple and the iPhone is dumb imo.
  13. Jhon hurry

Jhon hurry Member

well i have a confession, i am not a 25 yr old white male but really a 7 year old cat from southern Michigan.
  14. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

I just farted :(
  15. RozzaC

RozzaC Well-Known Member

I feel I'm being interrogated by this company....

I'm being called in for a second interview x.x
  16. jank8431

jank8431 Member

With multiple threads, the order of execution cannot be guaranteed, though you can use synchronization techniques to get them to work together.

It could be that in one program, the execution of each thread completes in such a way that they usually and reasonably consistently end up finishing in the order that they were started, but it shouldn't be assumed that this will always be the case. Some JVM implementations may execute threads in a strictly "round robin" fashion, executing each thread linearly until it completes or otherwise blocks, while others may using "time-slicing," splitting execution time among each thread.
  17. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

I'm ready to get home!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  18. cds0699

19. xzillerationer

xzillerationer Well-Known Member

Just attaching my phase shift emulators, with some hyper discombakulators, and hooking them up to my death ray.
  20. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

i hafta poop...
  21. BOO5TED

Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk?
  22. cds0699

I've done that before.
  23. BOO5TED

While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and
    I instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
  24. RozzaC

RozzaC Well-Known Member

I'm back from Egypt! =D
  25. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

My wife wants me to take her there, was it fun?