Random Thought Thread

1. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing... I know mice are fast, so I know she had to be faster than the mouse in order to take it out. I hate rodents as well, which is why I'm so freaked out about it. I gave her a treat as a reward for killing the critter because lord knows I would've screamed like a little girl had I seen it scattering across the floor. :eek:
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I think I'd have mix feeling if my dog/cat (hypothetically since I don't have a dog/cat) caught a mouse. I'd be happy since the mouse isn't running around the house...but if the dog/cat dropped the dead rodent in front of me...I'd die. Last time I saw a mouse...I went into mild hyperventilation. My friend was laughing since she thought I was joking and 'being a stereotypical girl'...she stopped when she realized I couldn't breathe. Did I say I'm terrified of mice?
  3. glockjs

glockjs Well-Known Member

grape drink...maan that shhtuff is really good
  4. BOO5TED

BOO5TED Well-Known Member

If I was forced to drink something and the only thing available was Four Loko or horse piss, I'd have to choose the latter.
  5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Yours is the second post in 10 min i saw that referenced four loko... wth is it??
  6. BOO5TED

It's a nasty ass alcoholic energy drink. Think vodka and redbull, but they failed miserably with the taste.

Four Loko
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  7. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

Four Loko aint that bad. The Watermelon flavor is the one I always get. I heard the others are not so hot. I think its a shame that the FDA banned it just because some people cant handle it.
  8. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

Hmm... No new post in here since my post 2 days ago? Where is everyone?! LOL

Random Thought: My dog snores just like a human. Its almost scary!
  9. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

People don't have random thoughts anymore :confused: lol :p

Well, going into work today, the wind was blowing extra hard that I was walking in a diagonal line while I cross the street. I swore if it wasn't for the fact that the road I was crossing was empty, I'd be hit by a car XD
  10. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Yes, windy days change things a bit. The day before yesterday was "fall clean-up day" by our lawn care people.

Yesterday blew the leaves from our neighbor's yards into our yard. :mad:
  11. NightAngel79

I just had a random thought...
    (and NO i'm not gonna share it!)
  12. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

My random thought.

What is the color white, really? The vacancy of color all together? Or is it just... a color itself?
  13. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

These Radio Shack ads are not the business. You close it, then it pops back up when you load another page. Is it really that crucial?
  14. BOO5TED

Yep, they suck. :(
  15. NightAngel79

Well black is the absence of color so white must be the opposite???? The attendence of color?? LOL
    Those are supposed to be dealt with today from what i heard... maybe it takes some time for them to go all the way away. Are people still getting them every page load??
  16. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Just consider how many pages they had to remove the ad from.. sheesh.
    No wonder it took so long! :)
  17. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

That shrimp I had last night was so good...and the smell is still floating around the house... Ugh! I want some more!!!
  18. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Random thkught... Ugh I have been out of work now for 2 weeks due to a new baby, gotta get back to it, and I am so dreading it.
  19. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

I really need to find a job... Possibly an overnight job since I sleep all day anyway.
  20. olbriar

If the Mayan were so clever they knew when the earth would end and they dissapeared around five hundred years ago... I wanna know where the hell they went. With that much lead time.. you know they got one kick-butt place set up somewhere.
  21. evoX2

evoX2 Well-Known Member

If you were born deaf, then when what language do you think in?
  22. NightAngel79

Now THAT is a very interesting question, randomly speaking:)
  23. BOO5TED

Braille?

:rolleyes:
  24. olbriar

Catsup.. cetchup.. ketchup.. Whatzzzzup with that?
  25. BOO5TED

Why is it called a bj when if the person doing the job doesn't blow but suck?