• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Extremely, extremely unlikely that I will ever have 500 posts. I like the forums here, for the most part, but it's ridiculously over-moderated. I posted something several months ago, and I got five emails from five different mods stating that my post had been moved (to five different places, five different times) and to "please post in the proper thread". I'm very, very busy as it is, I don't have time to sift through a handful of emails because 5 different people had to tell me my post was in the wrong place and basically talk to me like I'm an idiot because it wasn't where they wanted it. Maybe I'll be an epic failure and leave it at 101. That's a prime number anyway:)

Humm threats your call I guess good luck then man

Upvote 0
Ah, ya, Swype's auto-correct can, at times, be incredibly annoying. I'm using the beta 3.0 version on my TBolt, which, for some reason, isn't nearly as good as the 'official version' on my D2. I really like Flex T9 input; it has the swipe-type like swype, plus more. It was on the Amazon App store awhile back as a freemium app. I think it's only a few dollars, if you've got a few dollars to spare, it's definitely worth a try!
COOL! Now I'm at 103, back on a prime again :p

Yeah I am on the same as well but also have the flex keyboard

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones