• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Try some of these instead....maybe better for you
1024px-Gummy_Zone_-_Lunch_Bag.jpg

Upvote 0
First, as a Yank and a Doctor fan, thanks for the clarification on the jelly babies! :)

Until now, I had to imagine...

Watching Dr Strangelove at the moment... 3 miles to target.....

and without giving too much away.. what a film. It should be up there on the list of movies that everyone should see, and its satire is still as sharp as ever.

Excellent choice! :)

Looking in the video cabinet...

Upvote 0
Bassett's Jelly babies are still made in the UK, and not Poland or Romania then?

Well I know for a fact they are made at the Cadbury Trebor Bassett factory in Hillsborough, Sheffield UK. This factory makes just jelly type sweets (candy). I would imagine they are made elsewhere as well, much like any other multinational product - Coca Cola springs to mind.

As a side note the factory shop sells Jelly babies in 3kg boxes, and yes the black ones are the rarest.

Upvote 0
@EarlyMon - a Whovian, a lover of Dr. Who? Great stuff. Now pass me my 8ft multicoloured scarf, a bag of Jelly babies and let us defeat the Fendhal with (the oddly alluring) Leela.
And on to Planet Five, absolutely! Afterwards I think we need to assemble The Key of Time and confront the Black Guardian. :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones