• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

You'll probably like Inner Mongolia then, it's landlocked and no great lakes either. I'm long way from any boats, ships, coastguard or navy. :)

The Swiss have a navy, Republic of Mongolia does not have a navy.
The burning question is, does the Republic of Mongolia have Swiss Army knives? :)

Upvote 0
Keyboard not present, press any key to continue.
uploadfromtaptalk1421463734016.jpg

This kiosk has never worked since the day it was installed, nine months ago.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
Found out earlier that I had been shadowbanned last week on Reddit(makes sense that my karma hasn't increased in a week). After a lengthy discussion with the admins about why they were wrong, I finally got unbanned.

I don't think I've ever looked at Reddit. Is it like Pinterest?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That sounds absolutely disgusting.

I only ever had a White Castle burger once, in NYC years ago, didn't eat the whole thing, but I can remember the smell and taste was vile.
Ya...my mother and father used to love the White Kastle burgers that they got from the frozen food section.

I thought that they were completely disgusting. My personal nickname for them was Yuck Burgers

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Trying to finish a scary book before nightfall

That, my friend, is a bad idea, and you know it.

You're gonna be like, "only fifteen more pages..." as twilight approaches. "I'm almost there!" as night falls.

"It's only two hours after my regular bedtime," you say to yourself, as you get to the last page...

Upvote 0
That, my friend, is a bad idea, and you know it.

You're gonna be like, "only fifteen more pages..." as twilight approaches. "I'm almost there!" as night falls.

"It's only two hours after my regular bedtime," you say to yourself, as you get to the last page...
Well, I'm done but still considerably freaked out :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones