• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Not everyone is on QQ or WeChat.

It's good to get back in contact with old friends sometimes.
facebook.jpg

Upvote 0
Xilinhot is a top-ten ghost city. :rolleyes:

http://english.cri.cn/12394/2014/10/20/2361s848617.htm
"An institution called Standard Ranking has released a report, showing that 50 Chinese cities out of 657 might have become "ghost cities." And the top ten are: Erenhot, Qinzhou, Lasha, Jiayuguan, Jingangshan, Weihai, Xilinhot, Jiaxing, Shizuishan, Sanya."

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
Hi Lilac, long time, no see. I see you have a new ride.:)
Dear Unforgiven,

You have received an infraction at Androidforums.com

Reason: Stalking
Expiration date: When I feel like it

Let me know if you have any questions, Mikestony will be happy to respond, I can't be bothered with this Mickey Mouse BS.

Upvote 0
Nice. That's where you are, right? What's it like being a ghost? Should we start calling you Casper?

Yeh, Xilinhot, Inner Mongolia is where I am. Call me Casper, David, Michael or Mike, but on Sunday I prefer to be known as Susan.

I have an idea, let's build another city in the Gobi Desert. Build it and they will come, right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones