• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Doctor Livingston, I presume
Stepping out of the jungle gloom
Into the midday sun
What did you find there?
Did you stand awhile and stare?
Did you meet anyone?

Read more: Moody Blues - Dr. Livingston, I Presume Lyrics | MetroLyrics

um.... you have no idea how you just freaked me out!:)

Upvote 0
Huh - what automated robot thingy is in your kitchen?

(ok to type very quietly so it can't hear)
blahahah!! it's more like a speaker that talks:) It's that amazon Alexa thingy:) Hubby got it from work and "we" or more like he is trying it out..lots of stupid stuff we get to try out...and I do mean stupid!!:p:p
anywho "she" is a pretty good voice command speaker but that's about it IMO...

Upvote 0
f9c46f0ad0db801b7415b8f8a5ce9f16.jpg

Upvote 0
We simply know... Things... Of our members... Checking them out... Know their fears and weaknesses... And this, yes. Basic knowledge ;):D

Google's already working to make that a reality.

Self-driving cars are just one part of the plan.
already a reality...hubby went to Germany? i think? anywho I think it was something to do with smart roads or something like that? geez I really should listen more:) anyway the streets drive the car??

also I read on your link it said all the stuff you can have that Alexa thing do "all without" raising your voice...and I laugh because I routinely get annoyed at it and tell it to zip it

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
wait! I remember now..it was last year..and I don't think it was Germany...maybe..Argentina? ugh..anyway it's where they wee testing things..a connected car...maybe it was for google...? not sure
anyway had something to do with the streets being "connected" blah blah:) but the whole city was a "connected" unit or something like that..
okayyyy I'm gonna stop talking about what I don't know:)

carry on:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones