• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I don't want you to start drinking, I was just wondering why you played the Mormon card.

So your family are angry drunks, are they Mormon? Or does being Mormon have nothing to do with it.?
No drunks in my family, but I do have some who drink socially.

I mentioned the mormon part because there was discussion regarding drinking and reasons why some don't. It legitimately is one of my reasons

Upvote 0
c3022368250db21d16b8949bfd347617.jpg

Random photo from my phone that I didn't know I took

Upvote 0
But what about alcohol being substituted for synthehol?
I know? Right?
I forgot about that!
I am. In no way pro alcohol
I get it :) I'm part Italian:)
Ok that was a joke
Lighten up;)
But I digress...

What was I saying?
Oh yeah.. Quinn was so cute swimming and stuff! She thinks she's something !;)

Upvote 0
so I way over estimated the amount of steak kabobs we cooked for our 4th of July BBQ..needless to say Quinn has been eating steak for the last three days! I hope I haven't created a monster!

really????
whats up with the double posts!!
:rolleyes:
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a post went or not, give her a break. I have had it happen to me more than once.

Reactions: kct1975 and huh
Upvote 0
Turkey Bacon is her all time favorite treat in the world! Whenever I make it she whines and cries...I always make extra just for her...so spoiled!

Well, somebody has to eat the turkey bacon. Sure as heck won't be me. I'll stick to pork bacon the way we were intended to eat it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones