• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

masterchef.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
And to back my initial response allow me to quote tbakewell's review from that site: "My mother used to make this and forced me to eat it when I was a little boy 50+ years ago.It is truly vile and I still feel nauseated when I remember that glop.I would suggest feeding it to the prisoners at Guantonamo Bay but it would violate the Geneva Convention."

You go tbakewell, you know where it's at!! :D

But maybe your grandma's was better :p

Upvote 0
Okay, now you have me thinking of that bizarre lime jello cole slaw salad cube thing with little marshmallows that my grandmother used to make ... and when she served it, she put a dollop of mayonnaise on top.
Where's that old "puke" emoticon when you need it?
EDIT: This'll do.
svomit_100-122.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Should I invest $13 in a brick for a laptop that may or may not be operable but certainly won't be portable?

A few years ago I would have said yes, but now you can get a new laptop with a warranty for chump change that'll probably be better than any old laptop. Even if it did work, to get it to passable is just too much an investment of time and money for a working POS.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
Apparently Lego is getting more violent now, with 29% of sets including weapons.
But building lego models with guns is nothing new. I remember building cars and planes, with weapons, and having battles between them. Kids just had to be more creative back then.
I don't believe that there's any harm in equipping lego characters with guns. I mean a Star Wars kit is going to have that element isn't it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36365388

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones