• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Glitch3.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm thinking alcohol might have been involved,

I thought that myself, but I did not touch the car, just on the off hand chance someone wanted to dust for finger prints.
it was still there at 4 PM, so I posted it up for sale at $1 on Facebook in the local for sale group, less than 30 minutes later, it disappeared :D

Upvote 0
It will well prove worthy of the time and effort.

Hear hear.

Years ago dragged a girlfriend out to see significant meteor shower event; Walked out the door, up the street to top of hill, quiet cul-de-sac and watched. Caught up with her recently (20 years later), she remembered the event, and confided: "For no other man would I have lain down, right in the road, next to the gutter, to freeze my ass off looking up at the sky. And come to think of it, I can't think of another man I have ever dated who would even consider asking me to!":rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Rap is to music, what Swanson TV dinners are to five star dining.
Completely Agree!
This one?
OMG!

Honestly...my reaction after hearing that...

"Ohh God! Please Make It Stop! "

Seriously...I couldn't even get through the end of the video!

That is Truly Awful!

I thought that I hated Ganster Rap before...but that Crap just reached a new low!

Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0
Beastie Boys

They are absolutely unique. There really isn't anything like them. They have the funk of the dark skinned man, and the insanity of the Caucasian. They truly are a once in a lifetime band. They are one of those groups that defies genre. They are not rap, hip hop, rock, pop, funk, they are simply, the Beastie Boys.

Reactions: kct1975 and Bg260
Upvote 0
Hear hear.

Years ago dragged a girlfriend out to see significant meteor shower event; Walked out the door, up the street to top of hill, quiet cul-de-sac and watched. Caught up with her recently (20 years later), she remembered the event, and confided: "For no other man would I have lain down, right in the road, next to the gutter, to freeze my ass off looking up at the sky. And come to think of it, I can't think of another man I have ever dated who would even consider asking me to!":rolleyes:

If one of my girls couldn't talk their current boyfriend into sharing a good meteor shower with them they were kicked to the curb. :rolleyes: They grew up admiring the mysteries and majesty of the skies. If a significant other didn't care to share an opportunity to enjoy the cosmos with them... they simply weren't the right guy. My children's names are on a laser disk on the Cassini probe launched in 97 that is still exploring Saturn and it's moons. They all chipped in and had a star christened with my name.
We have always taken the wonders of space seriously.

Besides... it can be romantic... intoxicating.

Upvote 0
If one of my girls couldn't talk their current boyfriend into sharing a good meteor shower with them they were kicked to the curb. :rolleyes: They grew up admiring the mysteries and majesty of the skies. If a significant other didn't care to share an opportunity to enjoy the cosmos with them... they simply weren't the right guy. My children's names are on a laser disk on the Cassini probe launched in 97 that is still exploring Saturn and it's moons. They all chipped in and had a star christened with my name.
We have always taken the wonders of space seriously.

Besides... it can be romantic... intoxicating.

I sometimes wonder too much. Disappointed that the answers are far from my reach.

Upvote 0
^^^^^^^
Not sure how I feel about that.....need to consider it, but gut reaction, unfinished thought:
Lots of animals have life, existence, regardless of reason or introspection. Human beings are simply animals which (have assigned ourselves) a special designation, exactly because of that one small, but significant distinction, that thing which which does set us apart. Asking the questions, pursuing the answers.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones