• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

My Creature Feature well "Fantasmic Features" host growing up was Feep. Feep was an alien with a lightbulb head and a spacesuit. It is believed that no existing fottage of Feep in action remains but look at this recreation and then think the picture is like a green screen guy bobbing along beside the toaster.

Here's a much better photo of Feep

Reactions: Bg260 and kct1975
Upvote 0
Couldn't get enough of the MST3K mascots for a period of time; My "Fantasmic Features", I'm sure for many others here as well.:D

No clue if I will embed this link properly, let's see what happens.....Or someone please school me.

Hmmmmmmmm. Perhaps?<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/vvxDvW1OxP0ze" width="480" height="331" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/meme-joel-mst3k-vvxDvW1OxP0ze">via GIPHY</a></p>

Edit: Sorry for the clutter.:(

Upvote 0
FTFY

giphy.gif

Hint: Gif's are considered images.
Hint 2: Forums use BB code, not HTML.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's amazing the craziness my daughter and I come up with... There is this book belonging to the granddaughters, Fairyopolis or something, and I intentionally misheard it as fairyocalypse.

We started riffing on that:

"OMG, pixies everywhere!"
"My eyes! Pixie dust in my eyes! ... I mean, I can see great now, but MY EYES!"

Dngrswife is just sitting there going, "no idea..."

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones