• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

It's here! It's here! The new Google Voice app is here!
Just installed from apkmirror, so far so good. I like it soooo much better. No more Hangouts, yay! Back to Chomp and GV. It hasn't updated on my laptop yet but that's no biggie. I am not a fan of the random colors Google uses in messages and there is no way to change that but I'll take it. I'm a happy girl right now! Whoop! It's finally here!

Upvote 0
Everything causes cancer...

This post contains text known to the state of California to cause cancer.
Whistle.png

Upvote 0
Getting back to me, because it is all about me, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete messages on the new GV. Nope. That's a problem. Haven't gotten any voicemails yet so don't know if that works or not.

Give me your number and I'll leave you a voicemail to test it. Is heavy breathing okay?

Upvote 0
Give me your number and I'll leave you a voicemail to test it. Is heavy breathing okay?

Haha!

I broke my post. I put the wrong picture like a dork. Noooo. [emoji33]

Let's try again.

I have no permission to view my own attachment. That's what I get for trying to make fun of you. Bah!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones