Randomly not sleepingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. DigiPimp

DigiPimp Active Member This Topic's Starter

So last night my phone decided not to sleep much of the time and without any reason or any new software installed recently. It didnt even stay on 100% of the time but It stayed on for several hours of the night while I slept which makes even less sense. I slept for about 7 hours and the phone stayed running for about 6 of them. So I went to sleep with about 90% battery life and woke up with about 15%. I tried checking things with Spare Parts and so on but cant really find any reason why this happened and its really the first time it happened.

Any other time the phone hasnt slept its been related to a new app I installed, so I've checked that fairly quickly after install and then un intstalled if there was a problem. This time it just happened on its own without any new software changes.

Oh and throw in I just had my 5th lockup since the update a few minutes ago. If the phone wasnt tied to a contract and an increased raping $350 ETF I'd be more patient since its new and there are bugs to work out. But Im really debating just going back to the iPhone.

Advertisement
  2. DigiPimp

DigiPimp Active Member This Topic's Starter

great replies