• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

People who don't bow to my superior intellect

But you are from Northern Kentucky and nothing superior can come from some backwater state where a moonshine jug and a pole stuck in the center of a washtub with an attached piece of rope is considered a symphony orchestra.

Ducking

Big Smiley

Ducking

Double Smiley

I love Kentucky, can't wait to visit. Have you removed the dead cow from the road into Kentucky yet? I know y'all love vittles and critters an such, so I'll assume yes, it is long gone.

Ducking

Big Smiley

Ducking

Double Smiley

Seriously, we will bow out of respect. My absolutely favorite banjo builder hails from your beautiful state. And the grass must always be blue.

Bob

Upvote 0
But you are from Northern Kentucky and nothing superior can come from some backwater state where a moonshine jug and a pole stuck in the center of a washtub with an attached piece of rope is considered a symphony orchestra.

Ducking

Big Smiley

Ducking

Double Smiley

I love Kentucky, can't wait to visit. Have you removed the dead cow from the road into Kentucky yet? I know y'all love vittles and critters an such, so I'll assume yes, it is long gone.

Ducking

Big Smiley

Ducking

Double Smiley

Seriously, we will bow out of respect. My absolutely favorite banjo builder hails from your beautiful state. And the grass must always be blue.

Bob

Upvote 0

Ducking

Big Smiley

Ducking

Double Smiley

Ducking

Big Smiley

Ducking

Double Smiley

Bob

Famous Kentuckians - Famous People in Kentucky
Some highlights from ^
Duncan Hines
Abraham Lincoln
George Clooney
Johnny Depp
Ashley Judd
Muhammad Ali
Adolph Rupp

Just a bunch of nobodies?

Upvote 0
what grinds my gears are people with no stomach for a good peanut butter and bacon sandwich.
31.gif
peanut butter grinds my gears it looks and stinks like a turd.
amen!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones