Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

Last Updated:

1. ludeawakening

ludeawakening Well-Known Member

That is an awesome price you got for it. I'm glad it worked out for you!

Advertisement
  2. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Easier to move around and mount.
  3. Bomfy

Bomfy Well-Known Member

People who claim to know someone or that they themselves can get EVERYTHING for substantially less. Then refuse to back thier claims up. It's funny how the person only works one day a week of you have to call and set up an appointment first and you misplaced the number.

Sure, everyone has at least one hookup for something, but no one can get everything for a song.
  4. Vihzel

Moving out. SO MUCH TO DO!!!!!
  5. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

ah well these new flat panelled TVs are so light anyway
    Our 42" was lighter than the auld 20" Traditional TV lol
  6. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

But . . . some of us are connected and do indeed know people. So what you looking for? I have a special this month on 26-mm casein rod. And a few Laptops that fell off some truck somewhere.
  7. ElasticNinja

this is just one scenario for people who always have to beat others on everything
    bloody annoying :rolleyes:
  8. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

9. People who still live in the dark ages, thinking that because you are a woman and you have boobs you are only good for being sent to the male managers in the building to get documents signed.....problem is, you do end up getting things signed quicker than sending a male colleague!

Grrrrr.......
  10. NightAngel79

Did someone say boobs?? (sorry i couldn't resist:D:D)
    kellycuddlykis likes this.
  11. Ha ha ha, yes, the 'b' word was used! ;)
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  12. NightAngel79

Don't you wink at me miss! I'm not signing anything! :p
  13. Lol, too late, you already did! :p
  14. ElasticNinja

people who don't rant in rant threads :mad:
  15. NightAngel79

People who rant about people who didn't rant:D
  16. Vihzel

eBay buyers who take 1 1/2 months to open up a case and demand a full refund for an item that I permitted them to return 1 1/2 months ago. I also tried contacting the buyer several times with no response and gave him a deadline and he also missed the deadline. Damn eBay sides with the buyer like 99% of the time.
  17. mrstealthusmc

mrstealthusmc Well-Known Member

you know what grinds my gears.....gears that grind!!! man i hate it when your trying to crank something and that stupid little gear just turns and nothing happens....lol

on a more serious note, i hate people that pull out in front of you and then proceed to ride that damn brake pedal...get out of the way grandma!!!!
  18. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

Ain't just grandma. Grandpa can be worse, and so can someone who is trying to do major business on the cell -
  19. steslatt

steslatt Well-Known Member

When ISP's use the term 'unlimited' yet there is a FUP that says you cant go over a certain amount and traffic shaping caps your download speed!
  20. mrstealthusmc

Very true. People that are texting or talking on the phone are just as bad sometimes even worse. I wasn't trying to single grandma out...lol
  21. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

Or people that do not read the contracts they sign that tell them unlimited is not real, just marketing.:D
  22. johnstonad

johnstonad New Member

Yeah I agree with you. People who don't care about it really grinds it.
  23. NightAngel79

trains that get delayed 3 hours
  24. steslatt

steslatt Well-Known Member

Those people grind your gears? why? I'm currently on a true unlimited tariff with no speed capping. I have been looking into it for a friend and it means trawling through all the different ISP's FUP's and traffic management systems because they are allowed to use the term unlimited when its isn't. It's misselling in my opinion.
  25. mrstealthusmc

what grinds my gears? when people call in response to a job posting you have and then hang up on you when your in mid sentence describing the job duties. whatever richard, you could of had the balls to say im not interested...stupid ass