• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

Seriously...why is it that time stands still on the last day of work before a vacation? I swear I've been in the office for 6 hours already, but it's only been 3.

Even though I'm not supposed to, I think I'm heading out before 3:30. I'm sure they don't want to pay another hour of my rate and I think my head would explode if I did.

Reactions: GalaxyNexus
Upvote 0
Forgetting my hat and gloves and having to walk 10 minutes in 25 degree weather.

I'm a weenie.

Having to wear mask, glove liners, gloves, goggles, helmet, base layer, middle layer, heavy winter coat, snow pants, insulated socks, boots, and boot covers just to bicycle 2 miles to work in -24F, then hearing some one complain about +25F.:D

Just messing with you Phase and letting you know it gets real cold here in Minnesota.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You know what grinds my gear? The fact that my girlfriend gets over 2000 worth of parking tickets in the past 6 months, but I want to spend 300 on pc parts and get shit for it.
Sell her car and use the money for PC parts. Both problems fixed!

My rant:

How long does it take to set up a developer box? I'm going on 24 hours!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones