1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

1. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

What about being sent an email and then having the person come to your cubicle 4 seconds later, asking if you got the email and then telling you what was in the email?
  2. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

LOL when I am visiting home my mom does that. She LOVES forwarding pics. She sends me the pics, hears the notification on my phone, and asks me if I got the pics, all the while telling me to come look on her computer -_-
    ElasticNinja likes this.
  3. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

My mom does that too. cough mark as read cough
  4. netlinkz

netlinkz Well-Known Member

You know what grinds my gears? those stupid ass vampire movies... Since twighlight has been out. Everyone and their damn mother has been cashing in on these ******ed prettyboy vampire movies and tv shows that the vampire genre has been turned to shait. Remember the original lostboys? Or that one movie with james woods? Oyeah! Vampyres... People have forgotten what true vampirism is about. Not these sorry ken and barbie vampire movies....anyways, that's what grinds my gears....
    am78 likes this.
  5. Bomfy

Bomfy Well-Known Member

That single line has brightened my day more than you can imagine. People need to remember that vampires are serious business.

I very much want to make a shirt, but know I will not.
  6. Bob Maxey

Like Grandpa Munster was any better?

Lon was the definitive vampire on the big screen and Barnabus was the best TV vampire, with zero doubt.
  7. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

The Munsters and the Addams family were sitcoms - no stupid romantic interest.

Kept asking where the hell Buffy was when we did need her after the stupid Twilight crap.

The book by Bram Stoker was far better than any movie.
  8. melissapugs

melissapugs Well-Known Member

Saw a commercial for the new vampire movie with Colin Ferrel where the vampire's actually a wicked fiend - it's a teen flick, too. Maybe the vampire trend will curve back where it's supposed to be.

Today: The Google Nav chick and I exchanged some real hostile language in atl least two languages. And now I can't sleep, since my mother somehow just knows that I broke out with the Italian cursing while pulling an illegal u-ey in rush hour and will rebuke me for it on Sunway when I have to hear the Skype broad chitter in my ear at 1000 decibles.
    Stupid Google Skank. Nasty Skype tramp.
  9. am78

am78 Active Member

Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain and more rain....... :(

...... oh.... and Lost Boys .... the best vampire movie of all time... ( IMO )
  10. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

When you talk to someone on the phone who just doesn't get it. You explain something 3 different ways and you can almost hear their brain sending out the signal 'does not compute'.
  11. oOMavrikOo

oOMavrikOo Well-Known Member

When I learn of an unofficial app from a source and have that same source stop me from discussing that app on their forums. Hypocritical critics know who they are!
  12. sadielynn

sadielynn Well-Known Member

SwiftKey X being the free app of the day on amazon today. I bought it yesterday because the beta version expired. Only $3.99 I know, but still...grrrr
  13. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

I saw a Youtube user who said that one of the best days of his life was when his banned account was unbanned.

... seriously...
  14. Bomfy

Bomfy Well-Known Member

People that cross the aisles in parking lots at ridiculously obtuse angles at the speed of a glacier.
  15. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

Life grinds my gears.

Plus the way people seem to get dumber by the day. And this is coming from a person that works at a restaurant. What's the matter, you freaking stupid? Can't you read what's on the menu? Why the hell would you order something off menu/from another place?

People that just don't use their brains and feel that they have all the right to cry when something doesn't go their way.
  16. Bob Maxey

Some cooks can never properly prepare a soft boiled egg, so back it goes. And when they finally get it right, I swear I see boogers.

I give great credit to restraunt people; hard work for thankless morons. Dont know how you do it.
  17. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

It sure ain't a walk in the park
  18. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Cops that pull you over at gun point........... Over a PLATE LIGHT XD
  19. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

WTH, What is with all these crazies. ffs
  20. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

My policy is to always be nice to cops and cooks (via the servers and nice to them, as well).

They have all the power to make you miserable. I'm nice to them to a fault. ;)
  21. sadielynn

sadielynn Well-Known Member

Today grinds my gears...just the whole freakin day...
  22. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Drivers who drive 5mph SLOWER than the speed limit in the fast lane.
  23. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

24. zuben el genub

Get a steamer. They work. Kid was too lazy to iron her shirts, but would steam them. She quit looking like a ragpicker after I bought the steamer.

I make most of my shirts and they don't need ironing.
  25. zuben el genub

I hate video instructions! You can't pick a place to stop and start if you want a repeat, you have to rewind. Especially You tube instructions. You also can't print out the pertinent pieces to keep as a reference.

Software sometimes will have chapters, and that's a tad better but you still can't print.

I want to prune mini-roses. There are videos but those are no help. Finally found a book, will scan the page I need, and put it near the roses so it's always handy.