Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

Last Updated:

1. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

We all need to watch more carefully. That said, there is no shortage of bicycle riders just asking to get hit because they ride like drunken fools.

2. NightHawk877

NightHawk877 Well-Known Member

You do have a point there. Idiots are everywhere.
    Stinky Stinky likes this.
  3. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

4. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Those who lack common sense. Enough said.
    NightHawk877 likes this.
  5. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Unnecessary loudness is something that grinds my gears. It is rude, and a waste of energy. I always try to maintain a low volume level. Though, right now I'm too tired to be in a 'rant-mode' about it.
  6. Danny_Boy82

Danny_Boy82 Well-Known Member

The Dallas Cowboys grind my gears.

You get paid millions of dollars to to play a kids game, but you fail to execute the simplest of tasks.

-4 early snaps
    -lining up in the wrong spots
    -running the wrong routes

I will say I was not on the Romo band wagon, but after last night I might be.
  7. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

While this is not the place for it, I think Romo is on his way to being where he should have already been 2 seasons ago. Elite status.
  8. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Humidity... humidity... humidity...
  9. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

It's soooooooo gross!
  10. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

It's the end of September. It's supposed to be feel great now with comfortable fall weather instead of all of this humidity. I feel like I'm sweating and sometimes I actually am due to it even though it's only like 70F outside.
  11. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

That's Manhattan for you. I grew up it CT. Right on LI Sound. If you get humidity and still air, all you can smell is car exhaust. Then if the wind blows hard, you have wind tunnels.

I prefer the desett. CO is ok, but my druthers is low humidity and Red Rocks!
  12. Danny_Boy82

As a Cowboys fan I hope you are right. It is all mental for him, he has the physical abilities.

On a different note...Spending 8 years in the military only to get out and get a b.s. secuirty job that pays me per month what I made every two weeks in the service.

Why oh why did I get out. I really miss money and you know....being able to buy stuff.
  13. BabyBlues

Pisses me off that I can't post on xda in the thread for the ROM I'm running cause I don't have 10 posts elsewhere on the site. I know its the rules but I just went into a boot loop and couldn't get it to stop till I ripped out the battery. Would have liked to have had the option of letting the dev know. Oh well. Maybe someday I'll find 10 places to post over there (doubt it though - they are so unfriendly in general)
  14. Bob Maxey

'Splain please . . . you need ten posts on the site before you can make a post? Or is the ROM section Special? Very confused.

Are these Dallas Cowboys you speak of some sort of football squadron?
  15. BabyBlues

Basically anywhere useful I've tried to post or ask a question (and yes, I search before asking) requires a 10 post count first. Their ROM section and anything else besides games and introductions are very Special.
  16. Bob Maxey

This explains it:

Peepz Movie | Xtranormal
    EarlyMon and BabyBlues like this.
  17. BabyBlues

18. Danny_Boy82

You would be correct sir. Although some days I'm not sure they qualify.
  19. julianne791

julianne791 Well-Known Member

Sick of constant weather changes of hot/cold. hold/cold...mother nature make up your mind!!!
    NightHawk877 likes this.
  20. Mada

Mada Well-Known Member

Had to do a factory reset to fix a vibration problem on my phone and now contacts list is working weird, and I don't feel like another factory reset.

Love the android, but sometimes it can tick me off.
  21. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Coworkers that mix cream cheese with peanutbutter.... in the damn containers!!!!
  22. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

That things don't go right with me x
  23. Knewz

Knewz Well-Known Member

I hate the USPS... I used to go to the post office a block away. I literally moved across the street and 3 houses down and now my post office that mail is held at is 5 miles away. *MiddleFinger*
    julianne791 likes this.
  24. julianne791

Bloody Post office..crappy all round the world...still waiting on delivery... *not impressed face* :(
  25. julianne791