• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rave about it. The anti-rant thread.

TheAtheistReverend

Anybody want a peanut?
Feb 24, 2010
Minneapolis
Just as it sounds, I wanted to make a thread I could come back to regularly and see positive thoughts flow instead of everyone's favorite, the complaint. I'll start!

I love it when I'm going to bed, and I can swear I'm coming down with a cold, thinking that I'm going to wake up a ball of cranky, sore, boogery mess, but instead I wake up feeling like a million bucks!
Happy surprise.
Now you have to think of something that makes you smile instead off just thinking about what "grinds your gears" all day.

Organic homemade home grown still warm from the oven pumpkin pie with freshly whipped cream!

21.png

Upvote 0
For me it's always fun when a new third-party game system comes out, be it a clone console or a game tablet like WikiPad or Archos. 9 out of 10 times they're way more interesting than what the mainstream is offering. I was looking through some catalog (yes they still make them) and saw the Atari Flashback 4 and two SEGA clone consoles from AtGames. It brought a smile to my face knowing someone out there's selling them other than "the internet".

Upvote 0
For me it's always fun when a new third-party game system comes out, be it a clone console or a game tablet like WikiPad or Archos. 9 out of 10 times they're way more interesting than what the mainstream is offering. I was looking through some catalog (yes they still make them) and saw the Atari Flashback 4 and two SEGA clone consoles from AtGames. It brought a smile to my face knowing someone out there's selling them other than "the internet".

There's a local shop in Minneapolis that sells all sorts of weird things, and when I saw they had the Atari 2600 controllers that come with like 50 games built it, I was ecstatic!

My niece and nephew (5 and 6) still think my OG Nintendo is the coolest thing ever. It's a blast to watch them play.

Upvote 0
Just as it sounds, I wanted to make a thread I could come back to regularly and see positive thoughts flow instead of everyone's favorite, the complaint. I'll start!

I love it when I'm going to bed, and I can swear I'm coming down with a cold, thinking that I'm going to wake up a ball of cranky, sore, boogery mess, but instead I wake up feeling like a million bucks!
Happy surprise.
Now you have to think of something that makes you smile instead off just thinking about what "grinds your gears" all day.

I absolutely LOVE this idea! There are so many threads focusing on negatives and bring out bad feelings towards things, it's glad to see someone bring up something that makes your day.

I absolutely LOVE when I wake up on sunday to the smell of a fresh cooked home breakfast. As busy as I am today, it's the little things like that, that I love the most.

Reactions: TheAtheistReverend
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones