• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help RAZR M and Panasonic Link2Cell

I have an older Panasonic Link2Cell system, KX-TH1212, which used to work just fine with my very much older Motorola flip cell phone, but doesn't completely connect with the RAZR M I just got. It says that it's paired but then lists that it is only a device to hear audio; it doesn't pass the incoming call from the cell to the home phone...very disappointing.

OP, did you buy a new Panasonic system? If so, which one?

Does your Panasonic system download the contacts from your M, in addition to receiving calls?

Can you make a call from your home phone that actually is going through your cell (one of the original purposes of these systems was to allow users to not buy a long distance plan on their landline, which came automatically on their cell phone, and thus make long distance calls with their home phone via the cell)?

Upvote 0
I bought the KXGT7875S through Amazon. My M paired with it with no problems. I didn't download my cell contacts into the phone, as I have many business contacts and didn't want to clutter up the cordless phone with them.

My cell has unlimited nationwide call, as does my home phone, so my calls are all made through the home account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones