Razr M is freezingSupport

Last Updated:

1. mrs.duck

mrs.duck Member

Hi, just got it and love it. It is freezing on me several times per day. I've read through forums and I don't have any app killer apps. I have disabled location settings where possible to help me with battery life and wonder if that can have anything to do with the freeze.
    SUggestions? I'm afraid to just call verizon b/c the tech support people are not particularly acquainted with the actual models.
    At what point do I consider exchanging it for a new one??:confused:

Also, do "smart actions" actually end up consuming more battery? I'm not very impressed with the battery so far and anxious there isn't a replacement. However, overall I LOVE it and have been waiting for a small droid for years!

Advertisement
  2. sankeyr

sankeyr Member

I have had zero problems with it freezing. I just restarted my phone today and that has been the first time in well over a week. Also, my battery life has been nothing short of amazing. I use the crap out of my phone all day and i usually have about 30-40% left when i plug it in for the night. It seems you might have got a lemon. Hope everything works out and let me know if you have any other questions.