RAZR won't turn on?Support

1. KOBasinger

KOBasinger Well-Known Member

This morning on my way to work, my phone decided to crap out on me. The soft buttons at the bottom seemto be lit up but don't work. I press down on the power button....nothing...Long press it, still nothing... Plugged it into the charger, nothing...I've tried doing anything and I can't seem to get it to work...

Anybody have a solution? Do I just have to go to Verizon to get it replaced?:mad:

Advertisement
    :
  2. djclemon

djclemon Well-Known Member

Have u tried a soft reset? Hold down the power button and volume down button at same time for 10-20 seconds.
    la sal, Unforgiven and KOBasinger like this.
  3. KOBasinger

KOBasinger Well-Known Member

Wow! It worked!! Thank you so much. Didn't even know this existed. This is why I love this site. Big ups to you my friend.:D:D:D
    El Presidente and Unforgiven like this.
  4. djclemon

djclemon Well-Known Member

Glad I cld help! :)
    El Presidente and Unforgiven like this.
  5. ~aRBy~

~aRBy~ Well-Known Member

Im not trying to be condescending, but the first thing I do after getting a phone and discover there is not one in the box, is go to the Motorola site and look for a
  6. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

I really like that manual.

... Thom
  7. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

8. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

My recommendation ... print the manual before you get the phone. Great source of information on the new computer you are about to buy.

If you don't like manuals ... that's OK to ... forget I said anything.

... Thom
  9. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

I do, but I am quite small that way.... I could never go truly "paperless"....but I am old....: p
  10. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Well he obviously used another method to post this thread..... :rolleyes: