• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help re enable disabled apps

siobhan23

Lurker
Jan 21, 2013
hi, i have a HTC one S and disabled the gallery App several months ago when i got quickpic, however i have realised that you cannot send picture messages without this original app being enabled. i went through the usual pathway to find the app on phone storage to re enable it however i am unable to click on the enable button. does anybody know how to fix this? i have since had a system update but still have the same problem, it is stuck in disabled

Hi siobhan23. Welcome to Android Forums. I have a HTC phone and have the stock gallery app disabled. I went into the settings>apps>all apps and found it disabled. By clicking enable it was brought back to life.. no problem. I can't imagine what is wrong on your end or how to fix it.... sorry. I also use quickpic for managing my pics. I think you will find that if you only check mark on pic at a time you can you will have send as a message as an option. Only when multiple pics are checked that message is not an option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones