• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Read any good books lately?

Just finished: Them or Us by David Moody. Last novel is a series of three. post apocalypse, horror thriller, zombie-esque series.

http://www.amazon.com/Them-Us-David...TF8&qid=1349382646&sr=8-1&keywords=them+or+us

Before that I read: Unholy Night by Seth Grahame-Smith (author of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and AbrahamLincoln: Vampire Hunter) No supernatural creature, but a different take on the Three Wise Men from The Bible.

Unholy Night: Seth Grahame-Smith: 9780446563093: Amazon.com: Books

Now I'm reading: World War Z by Max Brooks. Someone above posted a link, so I won't. Classic Zombie reading, I should have read this a long time ago.

All were rented from my local library, except WWZ, which I borrowed from my brother.

Upvote 0
Read bloodline by James Rollins you'll be blown away and at the end he explains how the stuff that happens in the book is 95%real. Gives you YouTube links or other books to read about things he talks about in the novel. The. Inner circle by Brad Meltzer is another good one and so is frozen about the company Alcor that freezes ppl for studying cryogenetics surprised the government. Haven't shut them down with the stuff I read in that book

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones