• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'll just let this all play out and not concern myself.

Monday: Article comes out about developers hesitating to develop for Android because of a difficult SDK.

Tuesday: Article comes out about developers moving to Android because of Apple's App Store approval process

Wednesday: Article comes out about developers weary of porting to Android due to install base....

etc etc.. Follow the money I guess.

Upvote 0
I'll just let this all play out and not concern myself.

Monday: Article comes out about developers hesitating to develop for Android because of a difficult SDK.

Tuesday: Article comes out about developers moving to Android because of Apple's App Store approval process

Wednesday: Article comes out about developers weary of porting to Android due to install base....

etc etc.. Follow the money I guess.

Lol yeah I'm with craighwk...lots of talk, we'll see what they actually put out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones