Real BasicsSupport

Last Updated:

1. sollasollew

sollasollew New Member This Topic's Starter

I can't seem to get a handle on how to get the calendar on my vibrant to sync with my google calendar. If I schedule something on google calendar it syncs to the phone and if I delete that event on the phone, it deletes on the google calendar. But an event created on the phone doesn't show online. Mail and contacts seem to work fine.

Help with this issue would be great. Is there a setting I'm missing? If there are any links to online resources about interoperability between the phone and things google, I'd appreciate that as well.

Eric

Advertisement
  2. XXSuntoucherxX

XXSuntoucherxX Well-Known Member

Near as I can tell, when you create an event in "Calendar", just below the event time is an action area that says "Calendar" presumably asking you where to place the event. Anyway on that screen you should have at least 2 choices;
    1. My Calendar (Phone)
    2. Your name or gmail address (Google Calendar)

I'm sure the default setup adds your gmail address as a contact so you choose the option with your gmail address, and it'll sync it automatically in Google Contacts.

If that makes sense, great. If not let me know and I'll post screenshots.

Good luck
    A

3. sollasollew

sollasollew New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks so much. That is so basic but not really in any kinds of documentation I can find. I really appreciate the help.