Realllly on the fenceSupport

Last Updated:

1. justanotherguy

justanotherguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ive been waiting for this phone, but now I am wondering if I should just wait for dual-core Gingerbread phones....
    I am off contract so I have freedom, but I also have a buyer for my BH2 right now ($100 probably)....

I am just so..torn....

Advertisement
  2. PhoenixFx

PhoenixFx Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know how tormenting it is to wait for a new phone, reading reviews, checking mobile blogs and review sites hunting for details about upcoming phones. I waited 4 months out of a contract for a better affordable phone; then Galaxy S came up free (no upfront cost or monthly charge for the handset) on my favourite carrier at my preferred monthly plan with a very generous data plan and free goodies, I couldn’t have asked for more, so I jumped at it :D. Both plan and phone had plenty going for them...., so for me, the wait really paid off.

Since Gingerbread is already on the horizon (rumoured to be released somewhere in November) with new super fast hardware coming up (Dual core and 2Ghz CPUs etc). I think its a good idea to wait. Even though Galaxy S meets minimum requirements of Android 3.0. I am not having high hopes of running it on mine. For one, it could turn out to be slow taking all the fun out of it, and then who knows if Samsung will ever release it:confused: