Really Annoying, please helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. phillydroid

phillydroid Active Member This Topic's Starter

All of a sudden my phone is making the click sound when i type........I cant figure out how to turn it off???

The only thing i could find was in the settings-sound and display- dialer keypad tone (which i have off) and also audible selection which is unchecked.

What am I missing here.

While I'm at it: I was playing around with scenes the other day and noticed it doesn't change settings? Is that correct. For example I'd like for one scene to have the screen never time out.......is that possible? Alternatively, is there a setting where i can have it so that the screen doesn't time out while its on the charger?

Thanks everyone

Advertisement
  2. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

you might find more typing options by clicking the gear button or options while the keyboard is up. hold menu button to bring keyboard up and click the little gear looking button.

3. phillydroid

Caddy........you are the man. They should pay you for this.

4. Caddyman

I like to help :) being brand new to android, best thing to do to learn is participate.

5. phillydroid

Cheers to that, as a low level amateur tech geek I'd been looking forward to the droids coming to verizon but honestly when I got the Eris it was a little overwhelming and I was glad to know about this board

6. Caddyman

for the other question, it seems that scene strictly control widget and placement on home screens, nothing else.

fwiw i use the app "quick profiles" to setup different profiles (sounds, notifiactions, etc) much like my bb had.