• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Really cool Android Dev position in FL

Taylored

Android Enthusiast
May 20, 2010
GA
I have a Android development opportunity available with AT&T in the Labs dept. We are looking for an experienced software engineer to develop and support features for customer facing Android applications on mobile devices within a small client development team. .

The individual will be responsible for design, development, integration test and production-level support of mobile device software for the AT&T U-verse IPTV service.

Previous hands-on development experience with the Android SDK (java) is necessary, with experience in object oriented design and development.

Having worked on apps subsequently deployed to Android Market is required

This position requires the individual to be onsite in Tampa, FL.

Please send me a PM if you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity. I can be reached via email at thetaylored@gmail.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones