General Really Getting Annoyed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wacofan, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I have no idea what is going on but for the past few days everytime I end a phone call the phone is locking up and I have to pull the battery. It is really starting to get annoying and I am starting to get a bad opinion of this phone. I even went as far as to delete any new apps I have installed in the last week.

Advertisement

2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Mira Loma, CA
    What was the last app you installed?

3. The most recent was Tweetcaster but this problem started before that app was installed. I guess I will just delete all apps I installed and start fresh one app at a time until I figure it out.

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    VIP Member

Yeah, delete them one at a time and testing for the problem following each app deletion. Post back about which app seems to have caused it, please.

5. naylor

naylor New Member

Feb 2, 2010
    I've had the same problem for the past day 24hrs. The last change I made to my phone was yesterday, when I reprogrammed the slot cycle to reduce my ring delay. After changing that back to the factory setting, the problem seems to have gone away. Very strange...

6. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Male
    Jr. I.T. Support Tech @ Amazon
    Plainfield, Indiana
    Well my phone did this today as well. The last thing I got was sweeter home 2 beta, now I cannot get signal, nothing works at all. Looks like I am going to have hard reset. Not cool

7. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Mechanical Piping Designer
    Delaware
    you cant uninstall sweeterhome?

8. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Male
    Jr. I.T. Support Tech @ Amazon
    Plainfield, Indiana
    anytime I click on anything at all it just force closes. Cant do a thing, really annoyed about to pull the trigger.