• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Really love this phone, but......

I am coming from a Palm Treo 755p and it took a minute to get used to the touch keyboard but im loving it now. This is definitly the phone for me, but I do have a few issues and hoping someone can help

1. How come I cant choose to save my pictures into my folders on my sd card and it always goes right to camera pics?

2. In the facebook app there is no section for inbox and when i look at a friends profile there is no option to message.

3. I will def be getting the OEM extended battery and wondering if there will be a case to fit it.

4. Is there a way to save pics from facebook or interenet sites onto my phone? I could do this with my treo and cant seem to on the Inc, kinda weird.

5. Is there any other way to lock the phone without that pattern lock? I really want a password lock or number lock. Any suggestions?

Besides this I cant put the phone down and so happy i have it.

I am coming from a Palm Treo 755p and it took a minute to get used to the touch keyboard but im loving it now. This is definitly the phone for me, but I do have a few issues and hoping someone can help

1. How come I cant choose to save my pictures into my folders on my sd card and it always goes right to camera pics?

2. In the facebook app there is no section for inbox and when i look at a friends profile there is no option to message.

3. I will def be getting the OEM extended battery and wondering if there will be a case to fit it.

4. Is there a way to save pics from facebook or interenet sites onto my phone? I could do this with my treo and cant seem to on the Inc, kinda weird.

5. Is there any other way to lock the phone without that pattern lock? I really want a password lock or number lock. Any suggestions?

Besides this I cant put the phone down and so happy i have it.

1. You can make a folder for them if you want using astro file manager

4. Press and hold the picture and you should be able to save it. Not sure on default browser but with Dolphin browser you can (free in market)

5. Might be a app in the market or will have to wait for them to root the phone do to make somethin like that

for the other ones not sure n my phones charging right now so cant look. hope this helps

Upvote 0
While you're in camera mode, pull on the little tab on the left to open up the options screen. The bottom icon is for settings. Click on storage to select phone or sdcard storage. You can't change the storage folder tho - all (or most anyway) cameras store their picture under a folder called DCIM - it's just a camera standard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones