Really need help getting Live Wallpaper on Moment.Support

Last Updated:

1. AndroidLife

AndroidLife New Member This Topic's Starter

First of all i have read and read about how to get live wallpaper on my phone, and I still can not figure it out.

All i know is a long while ago I updated to Android 2.1....and now i want live wallpapers.

On my computer I already have SWupdate program. I dont understand what Flash means... Does that mean drag into the root folder or what? Im so confused.

Please PLease give me very simple to undertsand step by step instructions on how to add live wallpapers to my samsung moment.

I dont know if i need to delete everything thats already samsung on my computer, or if i can use what i already have. Please help. thanks!

Advertisement
  2. momentoid

momentoid Well-Known Member

3. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Live wallpapers on the moment is buggy, slow, and makes the phone almost unusable at times. IMO the eye candy isn't worth it.

4. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Well-Known Member

You have to root the phone to get them working. I know the instructional thread is called live wallpaper without rooting but when you follow the directions in it you're rooting it. Are you sure you're ready to do that?

If so go to the rooting forum and follow one of the howto threads there. LWP's have always run pretty well on my phone but I leave them turned off to help the battery.