Really Need HELP!!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. JediSamReye

JediSamReye Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the droid 2, it was a trade so i dont have a warranty from Verizon. Its been great for the last week or so. But just now all of a sudden it has just decided to restart randomly, its done it 3 times in less then 20 mins, i have done the manual reset just now but im wondering if this has happened to anyone else on here?

Advertisement
  2. JediSamReye

And just when i thought it was all good from the reformat it did it again, im freaking out now any ideas?

3. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

Never happened to me, even when I was un-rooted. You just might have a bad device. You should still try to call customer service for a replacement. I did a trade off with someone and still got a replacement for them before. I would call also.

4. JediSamReye

yeah i havent rooted or anything, its all stock, i just downloaded off the interent the recent 2.3 update and flash it back to that and now it gets back to the OS and it is very random on the restart, how did you get verizon to do it with the trade?

5. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

When I traded a storm for an Eris with some dude, they still replaced it and didn't have warranty on it. also i had 3 Eris replacements afterward. That's why i said you should still try because you might get someone willing to do it for you.

6. dhbuckley

dhbuckley Well-Known Member

Always try...no harm in asking...nicely...;-)

Good luck and let us know what happens.

David

7. JediSamReye

I tried many times to exchange it, two different verizon stores and nothing, So i got a droid 2 instead and i have contacted motorola directly with the repair concerns and they will cover it without proof of purchase, i still might be sending it out even though i dont need it anymore.

8. INOV8TN

INOV8TN Member

Sounds like my problem.

My Verizon Droid 2 shuts down unexpectedly and I have to power it up using the power on button. I tried removing the battery, waiting for 15 sec and restarting but the problem remains.

Could this be related to my having downloaded a bunch of apps?