• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Really need help...

kyleonfire

Apr 1, 2010
I posted this before but no one was able to help and my problem is escalating. Ever since the 2.1 update, my phone has been adding the capitalized forms of common words like "you" and "because" to the dictionary. These words take priority to the normally punctuated versions so my sentences read "will You just sit here Because I want Them to come" or something like that. It really irritates me and deleting them does nothing because they just come back. If anyone can help me, maybe I'll actually like this phone again and not dump it for iPhone when it comes around to Verizon.

Radikal: its just the on screen keyboard. On top of this issue, whenever I plug it in to charge I can't use on screen keyboard because it repeats all my letters 2-4 times and puts a period after every word :-/

doomedromance: they're in there. I delete them several times a day...they come back

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones