Really need help...

Last Updated:

1. kyleonfire

kyleonfire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I posted this before but no one was able to help and my problem is escalating. Ever since the 2.1 update, my phone has been adding the capitalized forms of common words like "you" and "because" to the dictionary. These words take priority to the normally punctuated versions so my sentences read "will You just sit here Because I want Them to come" or something like that. It really irritates me and deleting them does nothing because they just come back. If anyone can help me, maybe I'll actually like this phone again and not dump it for iPhone when it comes around to Verizon.

Advertisement
  2. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

i think its in the settings, language and keyboard>android keyboard try turning some settings on and off. that may be what it is, are you getting it with the virtual keyboard and hard keyboard or no?

3. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

Check to see if "You" and "Because" were added to the user dictionary.

4. kyleonfire

kyleonfire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Radikal: its just the on screen keyboard. On top of this issue, whenever I plug it in to charge I can't use on screen keyboard because it repeats all my letters 2-4 times and puts a period after every word :-/

doomedromance: they're in there. I delete them several times a day...they come back