Really nice caseTips

1. CandyBarPhone

CandyBarPhone Member

So this looks like a really nice case

Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - LG Connect 4G Black Carbon Fiber Film Shield & Screen Protector: Cell Phones & Accessories

Does anyone have this case?

I dont like having my phone naked, so I bought this crappy one at the store just for now ($20...)

The problem is that the Lg connect is a tiny bit thicker then other phones so most cases would make it look rather chunky.

This case tho, Skinomi-techskin, looks really nice and professional, does anyone have it? If so can someone take pics and show what it looks like?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

this is not a case, is a skin is like a screen protector for your back of the phone so it doesnt scratch, 1 thing i i should tell you if you drop your phone this is not going to help.
  3. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

4. Sniper1087

5. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

I can see that being a hassle, but I've only got one battery so I haven't had that issue yet. lol

Edit: Are you using a ext life battery, if so how does it fit in the case with it on?
  6. Sniper1087

I am using the ext now , and no I'm not using the case, it will work with the 1900 one but not the 3500, the case is ok , but nothing out of ordinary, still not otterbox quality lol maybe some day.
  7. pl4life52

pl4life52 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    this is the case i got its its like half plastic and half rubber real strong
  8. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

An otterbox would be awesome! Unfortunately the only metro pcs android I've seen get love from otterbox was the lg optimus M I believe.

Edit: They also made one for the htc wildfire s
  9. viceless

viceless Well-Known Member

umm...what is it and where did you get it? :)
  10. Sniper1087

You can get this on any MetroPCS store, is really not that good, the power lock key is hard to press really uncomfortable, I had to change mine because of it.
  11. pl4life52

pl4life52 Well-Known Member

Yeah metro store, this is the only one that ive seen in store and online that i like and the power button is a pain with or without the case, i got used to it.
  12. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Yeah I have one of those covers. The power and volume buttons are hard to press with this cover and the kickstand is positioned where you can't have the phone on the kickstand and charge the phone at the same time.