Realook screen protector mini review.General

1. Bmxant

Bmxant Well-Known Member

Another crosspost from XDA

Waste of my damn money. Seriously, what a waste of $12 bucks.

Not only is the top slightly peeling near the earpiece, the side is also slightly coming up. I've put on plenty of screen protectors before without a problem, and this is by far the worst one. Hell, the free one that came with my Diztronic / TPU case was better than this.

Just to add, I ended up throwing the first one away because the top wouldn't stick at all.

Advertisement
    :
  2. smuser815

smuser815 New Member

i just recently purchased the phone and I would like to purchase a screen protector film first and preferably a case as well. What are your suggestions?
  3. Bmxant

Bmxant Well-Known Member

Nitro HD Accessories - xda-developers

Here you can see some talk about screen protectors and 2 reviews on the SGP case.

While I do think the SGP case is good enough, it's not perfect.

Same with the Realook screen protector. It is crystal clear, but doesn't seem to stay perfectly sealed on the edges.

If I got another screen protector I'd probably go with the Skinomi (Dry Install) screen protector for the LG Nitro. (NOT the Optimus LTE. Slight difference here)
  4. rfortson

rfortson Well-Known Member

I just got the Nitro HD the other day and love it. I put the Zagg invisible Shield on it and it works great.