• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Realook Screen Protectors

jflexe99

Aug 20, 2010
PA
I just got in my two screen protectors from Amazon. They are called Realook. They are anti glare, anti reflection and anti fingerprint.

I had Zagg on...not impressed. Had 1 and 2 dollar screen protectors...easy to apply but takes away from the beautiful screen and fingerprints like MAD!

This screen protector looks like there isn't one on. Which is necessary, because I want to see that beautiful 4" screen!

There are fingerprints, but much less than the cheap S.P. before.

Amazon.com: REALOOK AT&T Samsung Captivate Crystal Clear Premium LCD Screen Protector 2 Pack: Electronics

$10.99, no shipping charges.

It does have a very slight grip, but isn't bad at all.

The package itself was pretty nice for how cheap it was. Plastic, with nicely printed and color instructions. 2 screen protectors properly wrapped and two sides with tabs that ACTUALLY peel off their side.

Also came with a nice thicker type tac wipe, two pieces of scotch tape, alcoholic wipe for your hands and really nice/thick/heavy duty applying cards.

For $11 I am VERY VERY satisfied! Thought I would spread the word. Here are some crappy pictures, hope these help!

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

That is what the Zaggs are. I like smoothness. So this is perfect in between. Finger prints are minimized, the screen isn't distorted at all, perfect cut, easy as hell to apply(no water or magic juices haha). To each their own.

It is ridic what they ask for at AT&T stores, or just dealer stores in general, a case which is slightly worse, in my opinion costs 15 bucks MORE than what I got...and mine fits better....da ****?

Upvote 0
That is what the Zaggs are. I like smoothness. So this is perfect in between. Finger prints are minimized, the screen isn't distorted at all, perfect cut, easy as hell to apply(no water or magic juices haha). To each their own.

It is ridic what they ask for at AT&T stores, or just dealer stores in general, a case which is slightly worse, in my opinion costs 15 bucks MORE than what I got...and mine fits better....da ****?

I wonder how difficult it would be to remove?

Upvote 0
I had zagg on my iPhone and really liked it. I just installed the reallook on my captivate and couldn't imagine using anything else. It is absolutely clear with no texture. It is really the best I've seen. I tried several others first, but nothing compared. Especially considering they were two for $11.

Ironically I dropped mine face first in a gravel parking lot the day before they arrived. I had removed the old one because itnwas so bad. Only one small scratch. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones