Realtor/Chef

Last Updated:

1. Dianna Newman

Dianna Newman New Member This Topic's Starter

I am Dianna Newman; a Realtor and Chef. I studied for three years to become a Chef and after 17 years of being a Realtor, the education is still ongoing. I love reading as well as electronics, computers, fine art, classical music, the fall and spring of the year, cruising, and traveling all over this beautiful world that G_d created for us. My favorite author is John Sanford. I have been on one cruise to the Caribbean with my son and his wife and I shall look forward to going again, again and again. My husband David and I used to travel to Atlantic Beach, N.C. with my Father and Mother in October until the death of my Father in 2006. I miss him very much as well as traveling with him and all the laughs and explorations we experienced together. He was such a funny guy that loved to clown around. Everyone loved him.

I recently purchased an Android Phone, the Samsung Captivate and it is a challenge to upload videos to. I do not know how to tell what the main part of the movie is and what the ones with five minutes are as well as the ones with 10 minutes or so. Sooooo...I hope that someone out there knows how to help me. I do not know anything about this process as no one has shown me how to do this. I need explicit directions, please!!! I really want to know how to do this. I am extremely tenacious and will not give up until I succeed.:)

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Dianna Newman:)

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!