Realtor with New Toys

Last Updated:

1. Atlsailor

Atlsailor New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,

I'm looking forward to this enterprise. I'm using a T1 at the office and just set up the htc droid incredible as a mobile hotspot on Verizon in the Atlanta area for home and on the road use. Website response seems as fast here as on the office network!

I'll be using this hotspot link at home to research and develop a multi-site wordpress website for real estate. Daytime use will be "in the field" for use with real estate websites. It has been an ambitious project for me and I'm enjoying the process, so far. In fact, I used this site to help choose a phone. The phone seems to offer a lot of potential when it comes to accessing the social media sites. My Day 1 has certainly been productive.

You all have a lot to offer in a new technical area for me and I will be truly appreciative of your help.

If I can ever be of help with real estate in Northeast Atlanta, I hope you'll let me know.

Mike

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the conversations! :D

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi Mike & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)