• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reaper Tale of a Pale Swordsman

chumpdoc

Lurker
Feb 1, 2011
Hello boys and girls, I'm starting this thread because apparently, no one in the history of all of Android Forums, has used the words reaper, pale or swordsman. How disappointing is that? Anyway, after playing the game for about 3 weeks, I've become something of an expert on the game and would love to share insight or even conversation with someone on the subject. So post if you need help tips or just feel like chatting!

Currently, I am level 59, and I have 1o8/125 skills.

My current stats are:
Health: 448
Damage: 334
Armor: 175
Speed: 149
Strength: 165
Endurance: 37o
Block Chance: 18.8%
Critical Chance: 3.8%
Critical Damage: 359%

Stats Continued:
Awareness: +55%
Fortune +1
Resurrection +1o%
Feel No Pain +3
Skulls of Rage +3

I've beaten every mission, even the Dark Shrine a few times, but it's not exactly worth 1ooo Gold just to get 3oo Exp. So, I just wail on the Torken Arena for the Exp. and the Gold I obtain to visit Orisee, occasionally checking the shops for rare and useful items, like the Ultraviolent sword I found that replaced the Dark Shine.

I have the entire Dark Item Set. I didn't get the Destiny Item Set because it's useless unless you are an incredibly low level.

Not sure what else to say...

Upvote 0
Hello boys and girls, I'm starting this thread because apparently, no one in the history of all of Android Forums, has used the words reaper, pale or swordsman. How disappointing is that? Anyway, after playing the game for about 3 weeks, I've become something of an expert on the game and would love to share insight or even conversation with someone on the subject. So post if you need help tips or just feel like chatting!

Loved this games throwback zelda II like gameplay, this one really does stand out. If you liked this game you should also try Anodyne!

Upvote 0
I can't get past the Morka guardians, I just keep dying. I have the destiny sword and other armor, but those spell casters keep shooting those purple lights at me, and I can't stop dying. Any tips on how to get past them?

I am also stuck at the same part and now its getting pretty irritating. I am at level 31. Can anyone who has finished the game please give some tips? I like this game and would love to finish the story...

Upvote 0
Does Critical Damage influence regular Damage stats?

I recently obtained a sword and it says it's better than the ones I own. The swords I have are..

Majestic Star
117 DMG, +2.5% Crit, +4.5% Stun
Ultraviolent
108 DMG, +99% Crit, 118% Strength
Decapitator (the one I just bought)
100 DMG, +100% Crit, 110% Strength

Now compared to Majestic Star it increases total DMG by 10 and Strength by 5. Compared to Ultraviolent it increases my DMG by 9 but decreases my strength by 4.

Can somebody explain this to me or if it's a glitch?

Upvote 0
Does Critical Damage influence regular Damage stats?

I recently obtained a sword and it says it's better than the ones I own. The swords I have are..

Majestic Star
117 DMG, +2.5% Crit, +4.5% Stun
Ultraviolent
108 DMG, +99% Crit, 118% Strength
Decapitator (the one I just bought)
100 DMG, +100% Crit, 110% Strength

Now compared to Majestic Star it increases total DMG by 10 and Strength by 5. Compared to Ultraviolent it increases my DMG by 9 but decreases my strength by 4.

Can somebody explain this to me or if it's a glitch?

I know I'm a year late, but it's a glitch that still exists. It was bothering me to the point that I made an excel spreadsheet to calculate damage and stats. Seems like the game treats it as having 120 base damage instead of 100. I just got Alpha and Omega which has a bit higher damage but loses the 100% crit damage. Haven't taken the time to run a comparison yet, but 99% positive decapitator is the best sword for any sort of high-crit build

Upvote 0
I know I'm a month late but there's a problem with my game that's really bothering me. After (SPOILER ALERT) the part where you choose who gets the specters in the ruins, my game just stopped. I chose the Torken, and now the only thing I can do is the Torken Arena. I'm really frustrated that I can't continue the story. Any ideas on what to do?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know I'm a month late but there's a problem with my game that's really bothering me. After (SPOILER ALERT) the part where you choose who gets the specters in the ruins, my game just stopped. I chose the Torken, and now the only thing I can do is the Torken Arena. I'm really frustrated that I can't continue the story. Any ideas on what to do?
the most correct decision - to write to the developers - if they continue to support the game then you will answer

Upvote 0
I am also stuck at the same part and now its getting pretty irritating. I am at level 31. Can anyone who has finished the game please give some tips? I like this game and would love to finish the story...

Whenever I got stuck, I would reset and start all over. Achieving the best weapons & armor are the key to victory. I've beaten the game..twice

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones