rearrange bookmarks?Tips

Last Updated:

1. what29

what29 Well-Known Member

Anyone know how to rearrange bookmarks in either list or thumbnail view on stock browser. Tried dolphin but does not seem as smooth as stock, but I can't figure it out.

2. Mike S

Mike S Active Member

I was just trying to figure this out last night. It would seem to be an obvious feature to include, but for some reason it isn't.
  3. BoozeRob

BoozeRob Well-Known Member

Mine is syncing to the order I have in my chrome browser on my PC
  4. CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath New Member

Synch your bookmarks over to a PC, rearrange the order in Chrome, then sync the bookmarks back to the xoom.

I have 2 profiles for chrome synch, a mobile one for my evo and xoom, and another for my personal and work PC bookmarks. Do all the arranging on a regular PC and synch it back, then change the PC profile back if you have more than 1 set of bookmarks synched.
  5. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I cant figure out how to sync to Chrome. I see the option in the menu, I have my email address selected but its not working. I have Chrome at work, Chrome at home and neither of my bookmarks from both accounts have synced. Thoughts?
  6. joeski27

joeski27 Well-Known Member

Ok well I've synced from the Xoom to my desktop Chrome, rearranged the bookmarks, but now I can't get it to sync back to the Xoom again. Is there a way of manually pushing a sync? Nothing seems to work. :confused: