reasons for.returning the droid x

Last Updated:

1. tbdbuckeyeitl

tbdbuckeyeitl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My droid x is fine except for i have had three restarts and a phone freeze. So is this reasons to get a new phone if not what is a reason to switch

Advertisement
  2. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

i love mine. if ur not happy u have 30 days....u can get it replaced. i havehad only one freezeup but i did order a replacement because of my earpiece issues....it will be here nxt week

3. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

Get it replaced, and then enjoy your new phone. Its really great

4. JA1234

JA1234 Well-Known Member

Id get it replaced too... its likely it will continue to have the same problem..if it was a problem everyone was having I would return and get a different phone all together. I feel like the x is VZWs best device right now. I know Moto is the better of the two top devices they have right now.

5. samg916

samg916 Member

I had problems with lockups and reboots, I did a factory reset, and they have gone away. I'm not sure what it was, but I even reinstalled all the same software after the reset, it has been rock solid.

6. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

From what you said it seems like you are just looking for an excuse to return it

7. HoldFastHope

HoldFastHope Well-Known Member

Ooooor he has legitimate concerns.

If you feel like these problems will persist...exchange it. If the phone doesnt hold you attention or you simply do not like it cuz of whatever reasons and problems, like others said, you have 30 days to return it. Do what you feel is best for you.

8. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Yeah but he asked what other issues people are having to return it. If he had issues he would have been better to state what he is experiencing. I agree get an exchange

9. tbdbuckeyeitl

I just wanted to know if this was a reason to return the phone. If not what is a reason i love this phone. I just don't want a bad phone once i am out of my contracft

10. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

what do you mean you dont want a bad phone once you are out of your contract? You mean the 30 day worry free guarantee?

11. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

or perhaps they paid full retail (like me) and expect it to work a little better, since other Androids haven't had that problem (in my experience so far). Or perhaps they are new to Android and not sure if that's normal and just "deal with it".

12. tbdbuckeyeitl

I meant my thirty days. thanks howie that is what I meant is this. Reason to return or normal

13. JJackson

JJackson Active Member

My Droid X freezes sometimes but it has never restarted (that I am aware of). Just get the phone replaced. It's awesome. :)