Rebate checks, when ?

Last Updated:

1. rm2092

rm2092 Well-Known Member

I got my EVO in the second week of it's release, when do you think we will see our rebate checks from Sprint ? I hate rebate checks some how after a few weeks I seem to forget bought them but not this time I have a note on my calendar for 30 days after purchase with a alarm.

Advertisement
  2. laredo7mm

laredo7mm Well-Known Member

From Sprint's website:

3. Kelita

Kelita Well-Known Member

I think the norm is 6-8 weeks after you submit the rebate. There is an online checker to see where in the process your rebate is.
  4. rm2092

rm2092 Well-Known Member

I did not know, thanks
  5. teky

teky Well-Known Member

One of the reasons I got mine from BestBuy...also the free bluetooth headset was another.
  6. laredo7mm

Having to deal with BestBuy is a good enough reason for me to wait for the $100 mail in rebate from Sprint.
  7. kev7554

kev7554 Member

They will wait at least 30 days to make sure your not returning the phone then 4-6 weeks after that is what i have been told.
  8. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU_______K

On launch the guy from sprint said I had till the 30th to postdate it and I go to send it today and the form 06/19.

Man, I never make stupid mistakes like that, but fk
  9. Kelita

Kelita Well-Known Member

pwnst*r likes this.
  10. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

11. Kelita

Kelita Well-Known Member

12. pgus13

pgus13 Well-Known Member

Every year it's the same thing!! It has only been 4 weeks and people are already wondering where their rebate is. I usually get mine within 6 weeks!!
  13. teky

teky Well-Known Member

Fair enough...but as of right now...I am $200 ahead of you and I still haven't had to deal with BestBuy :D
  14. laredo7mm

Not really, sounds like you are $400 behind me. I didn't buy an EVO...:)
  15. teky

teky Well-Known Member

Lame.
  16. Jonhern

Jonhern Well-Known Member

I billed to my account, premier members can do this at the sprint store. Don't have to pay a dime until my next bill is due, July 20th. I should get the rebate back before I even have to pay :)
  17. teky

teky Well-Known Member

Uh, I think you'll still pay that extra $200. A rebate is a rebate....you know, it comes in the mail 6 to 8 weeks later.
  18. Jonhern

Jonhern Well-Known Member

I sent mine out right away, got it second day it was available. So I should get before I pay, but if not no big deal, should get soon after. July 20th would be about 7 weeks from purchase. And the rebate is $100.