Rebate Deadline Saturday, Jan 23rdGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone who purchased the Moment with the $100 rebate, take note: the deadline for submitting the rebate is Saturday, Jan 23rd.

I just happened to get around to processing my rebate today and was shocked that I almost missed the deadline. Hope this remider is good for someone.

Advertisement
  2. momentoid

momentoid Well-Known Member

3. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member

Are you saying that I can't buy a new Moment with rebate after Saturday? I'd better get to the store!

4. RayD71

RayD71 Member

That's going to blow. Is that it needs to be post marked by that date or received by that date?

5. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it takes about 3 months to get the check once processed anyway so I like to get it in as soon as I get the info to do so. Sent mine in a week ago and just now got notice that they received it. Now I'm to wait another two weeks before the next update and, then, after 10-12 weeks, I'll get my check. Maybe.

6. Mw182006

Mw182006 Well-Known Member

That was the one nice thing about buying this phone at Best Buy. Everything was instant...I paid the $129 + tax and walked out with an activated phone with all my contacts transferred. But come to find out, I would have gotten a much better deal buying the phone through my company..bah! I need to call the retention department and see if I can get around the hassle of returning/rebuying the phone. Anyone have any success with that?

/sorry to derail haha.

7. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member

Answering my own question regarding new purchases: The Sprint site says "receipt...Must be dated between 1/7/10 and 2/13/10. Your rebate must be postmarked no later than 2/27/10."

8. 9Nails

9Nails Well-Known Member

I got my rebate checks today! Purchased back in November just a few days after turkey day and the Platinum Wireless guy filled the rebates out for me. That's just about 8 weeks (55 days) waiting to get the check.