Rebate?

Last Updated:

1. Private

Private Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does the rebate end 7.10.10? Or it is going to stay. I want to buy phone online so after 7.10 it won't be $299 or will it be just $199 with no rebate?

Advertisement
  2. Crodley

Crodley Well-Known Member

I called the local Sprint store, and he said there will always be a rebate, they'll just update the "expired" date each month....BUT that was just a person who answered the phone...so....who knows?

3. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

I think they will continue the rebate program. They still have to sell more of these and $199 is all they can sell it for with other phones priced that low now.

4. expletiveinserted

expletiveinserted Well-Known Member

On a related matter, has anyone RECEIVED their rebate yet? Mine was received by Sprint on 7/19 and still shows "pending approval" and to check back in 2 weeks. Well, it's been two weeks and the same status still shows.

Blah.

5. cayovelez

cayovelez Member

Same here no rebate yet, and mine was received on the 13 of June.

6. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Yea they keep extending the date. You get a new rebate form with the new date with each purchase. They do it to create urgency to send in the request or else people would sit on it forever. That way they control the pay out in batches plus they save paying those lazy people that forgot to send them!

7. kamikazekyle

kamikazekyle Well-Known Member

The rebates are all the usual 6-8 weeks in the fine print, so I doubt they'll even start shipping checks till August. If they don't by then, I'd probably start asking a CSR what might be going on.

8. way2success

way2success Well-Known Member

Just clearing my doubt - I just got my phone last week and did not get any rebate form in the package, so called up Sprint CSR and they told me to download the form from www.sprintrebates.com. In the form all that's mentioned is send the sales receipt or packing slip along with the form? Is that right? No cutting the IMEI number or anything like that? Am I missing something? I remember sending all kinds of stuff earlier to get the mail-in-rebate...

9. laredo7mm

laredo7mm Well-Known Member

10 more days until they receive it...lol...;)